Monday, May 23, 2011

Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Spice Flavored Ground Coffee

We all know Dunkin Donuts for their...well.... DONUTS! But we also Know and love them for having the best coffee around. Yes i will say Dunkin Donuts has THE best coffee, i don't care what anyone else thinks, they are #1 in my book! Usually you would go through the drive through to get your morning fix of coffee, But Dunkin Donuts made it so much easier for us! Now we can get most of our favorites right at home! Waking up to the aroma of this Cinnamon Spice is a euphoric experience! The smell is just incredible it smells like Cinnamon Sugar with a hint of spice, which i really loved! Right when you open the pack their is just this Heavenly scent that greats you with a "Hello, Im Cinnamon Spice Nice to meet you!" If it smells this good right off the bat it must taste amazing right?! YES! Correct, i didn't even need creamer, or sugar! This is one of the first coffee's i could drink black. And Is still one of the ONLY ones i can drink black. it is incredible how they did this. All the good things about Dunkin Donuts coffee is now in my little coffee mug. At only 1tbsp the taste was incredible. Not too over-powering but not too bland or cut down either. The price is fair sitting at about $8 for 40 servings of 6oz of coffee, and with a Small Dunkin Donuts coffee at about $1.19 which would equal $47.60 for 40 servings, you are saving $39.60 in the long run! That is incredible! That is a More than fair price! And with online coupons you can get this for about $5 a bag! So stock up on this incredibly delicious coffee! Their are No drawbacks that come to my mind for this coffee, It smells amazing, It Drips very nicely, the taste is great without sugar or creamer, and the price is fair. So if you are a coffee lover be sure to get your hands on this Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Spice Flavored Ground Coffee you will be glad you did :) Overall 10/10!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree!!! Absolutely delicious! I use my coffee mate sugar free french vanilla powder creamer and some frothy skim milk to make the best latte ever!!!! So good I love this flavor!!! I am trying to get myself to be able to drink black but that will take some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this Cinnamon Spice coffee!! I just found it about 2years ago and bought all the store had. Then I had to go to eBay to order it.
    eBay is out and I've look everywhere and have tried to make my own out of spices. It's close to DD Cinnamon Spice, but I wish they'd bring it back, even if it's a seasonal thing.
    I will continue to search.
    Thanks for the post on DD Cinnamon Spice coffee!
    Tandra M

    ReplyDelete